Thursday, March 25, 2010

Surprise...

Today the family who we have become friends with who is presently in Vietnam with their NEW daughter, delivered a small gift to the little girl we sponsor in Vietnam.  She has grown a lot...the last photo I have was from almost a year and a half ago.  The gift was a book on Toronto with lots of photos and a family photo of us tucked inside.  I'm glad to see she got it and that she looks well.  If I could, I would promise she would never go without.  From what I know, she is one of the lucky ones.  She still has contact with her Mother and comes to the center for care.  What a cutie!  I am so looking forward to meeting her when I next travel!

I do hope we can have a relationship that lasts at least through her adolescence and dream of sending her through school and assuring her path is brighter than those who are unfortunate enough to have to endure the sacrifice of placing a child for adoption.

Below photo from December 2009:

No comments:

Post a Comment