Tuesday, June 14, 2011

just a little busy...

Yes, we are all alive and well.  Not sure if anyone missed us?

I have a LONG list of things I need to accomplish.  I had to discipline myself and get one that was becoming a BIG thorn in my side taken care of.  You see...a couple of our tax forms hadn't arrived in the weeks before my departure to Vietnam when I was preparing our taxes.  It got shuffled aside...

I couldn't get back to it.
The missing papers had arrived.
It was too overwhelming.
I put it off.
Even though we had a refund coming.
Sad.

So after weeks of procrastinating I did it!  I dug it out and did it over the weekend!  Good to go until next year.

But the list is still big.
and I don't exactly have a lot of available hours for nigly list items.
And I have more or less committed to the work contract in the fall...assuming they find a location and I find a nanny. 
And the next newsletter is looming ... 1 month to release...
And I want to be free like a bird with the kids while I can this summer (contract starts mid Aug)

So forgive me if blogging isn't at the top of the list.

1 comment:

  1. I forgive you my dear! But I like to read you though...!

    ReplyDelete