Saturday, May 15, 2010
Baby Girl, are you there?
Perhaps the hardest part of this stage of the wait is not knowing if our baby has been born yet. This week marks the point where the age difference from our daughter, if born now, would equal the age difference between our boys. At any rate, she will most likely be 4 grades seperated from N, and 7 from I, as I expect she will be born in 2010, although it is still possible to receive a referral for a baby born late in 2009 I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sharon,
ReplyDeleteA couple of months ago I did feel that my child was already born, but now I just don't know any more....It is one of those things where hoping and wishing and knowing all blur together...for you it definitely would be a nice symmetry to have your daughter the same age difference between her brothers....