Monday, May 31, 2010

hyper nesting

I'm headlong into installing laminate flooring in our basement which was finished, except for floor and paint, early in the New Year.  I am hoping to have it completely done before school lets out so we have an extra cool and fun place to hang on the hot days, which it seems there may be a few of this year!

I need to find storage solutions for the toys etc that will go down there.  Price and flexibility, plus future use beyond toy storage, are considerations.  I'm looking at the Besta series at Ikea.  Suggestions?

Once the basement is complete I can move the stuff out of the 'junk room' upstairs and hopefully begin nursery preparations.  There are a lot of other things I want to do in between...but trust me...if someone told me to get on a plane tomorrow I could be ready anyway!

1 comment: