I'm surprised to see a number of what seem to be recurrent visitors to my blog...not all of whom I think I recognize...so if you're here...maybe you can say hi?
I seem to have fallen into a pattern of near weekly updates...so I thought I ought to post something, albiet a few days late (long weekend trip to the cottage kept me away from my computer).
I don't have much to report, other than that there have been various tidbids of news floating around...the jist of it all being referrals are still coming through...s..l..o..w..l..y..... and people are travelling... One Ontario family has left this week after an extended wait to travel and receive thier son in Hoa Binh. Another family leaves next week to receive their daughter from Vung Tau 1. And a Mom who has been waiting in Vung Tau with her daughter for weeks to have the police investigation done has finally completed her giving and receiving ceremony.
At this point I am still holding onto the hope that we receive a referral before the end of July and are able to be home before Christmas.
I know I am not alone in my hopes, as I assume most of my readers are also waiting. We all want to see the number of referrals reach the annual numbers projected...and the average of 5 per quarter as experienced in the last two quarters is just not going to get us there! Here's hoping for a great, big spurt of referrals...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hoping, hoping, hoping...it's a long long way from 55 to 0 is all I can say.
ReplyDeleteYou are not alone...
ReplyDeleteHere I am again, this time from home. I sort of scroll through the "maybe might possibly have news" blog roll whenever I am procrastinating from report writing...so expect to see me over and over for about 5 weeks.
ReplyDeleteHey B...keep me posted if you come across anything that might possibly count as news!
ReplyDelete