I am a little unreasonably excited about our Agency picnic this weekend. I am hopeful there will be some interesting news. I am also really excited to meet the other families, experience a bit of 'camping' and just have a relaxing weekend! I think the other thing I'm excited about is the fact that this event really welcomes in summer.
Almost all set...we leave in the morning for the resort...campfire with Director and other keen families Sat night, then picnic on Sunday. Return will be late Sunday nite...so don't expect news until Monday.
On a sadder note... my Grandpa went into the hospital a couple days ago and Mom and her sister are doing the 24 hour vigil. He isn't expected to return home. This was his decision to refuse further treatment and everyone has accepted it and is standing by him. Life is such a strange combination of events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment