We have circled through PEI and are now on the first of 3 nights in Halifax. We have been having a great time. Any worries about the boys and the car travel have mostly evaporated, although we are getting a bit tired of the 'camp' music I bought shorlty before the trip. Three cd's worth of crazy kid camp music. Ah...well!
Given it is summer and we are travelling we have become a bit "unplugged" from the adoption scene. Although I did send an email to our agency mid week to fish for any updates...but no response.
While in Frederickton I did hunt up a new girlie pink sling...direct from the home basement "factory" I will have to get a photo and post it. It is a "Little Star" and I am looking forward to having a wee bundle to sling in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great trip!! Look forward to photos too!
ReplyDelete