Sunday, August 29, 2010

last week of vacation

We are home from our week at a family music camp retreat.  It was great!  I have one day to repack our bags and off to the cottage for our last few days before returning home Thursday for the boys dental appointments.  Then final prep for school!  Grade two for I and JK for N.  Mostly we are all ready.

Hoping, hoping, hoping that medicals were completed last week...

Had the thought that perhaps I should try to organize a way to attend our agency fundraiser in Montreal next month.  The Director of 'our' orphanage will be there.  It is midweek so I would need to find care for the boys here for two days and possibly take the train.  Hmmm....

4 comments:

  1. Tell the boys we wish them a great last week of summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good last week of vacation. And yes, hoping that medicals will be completed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you certainly got the summer you wished for spending all this quality time with the boys! Sounds like you fit in as much as you possibly could into these 9 weeks of summer vacation. Enjoy your last week and look forward to connecting soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, sounds like you had a jam-packed summer!! Looking forward to seeing you this fall! Carol

    ReplyDelete