So we are about to head into renovation week two. A has some vacation time to use up so he'll be around a bit more this week. If things keep up at the same pace we should be out of the dust bowl by next weekend. Here are some update photos as of this weekend:
We stopped by Rona and Home Depot to look for some new light fixtures since the electrician removed what was in the kitchen and family room when he re-did the switches. I need to stop by another Home Depot to pick up a new over the table fixture to match - our local store was out of stock. I found a really lovely mission style set that I love and A selected track lighting for the family room.
On Friday N and I head to Ottawa for our Agency's fundraiser concert. A little anxious but mostly excited about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment