Thursday, September 9, 2010

remaining positive...

A friend is getting close to being able to travel to receive her daughter! She posted a question to our Yahoo group about what to pack, and is getting lots of great responses. I think I will create a packing page on my blog. In the spirit of remaining positive...I took a trip to Tilley's this morning and invested in a new travel skort. I have a few other Tilley pieces, I tend to pick at least one piece up each time I have a big trip planned. Some have worked out better than others. I find their bottoms to offer much better long term performance than their tops (for the price). My trip was instigated by having received a Tilley top that was too large as a back to school gift. My MIL often gets the boys outfits for changing seasons...and this time I got lucky too! She often still buys Arn clothes as well. Lucky us.


So off I went and while the skort was more than I would ordinarily want to pay, having the value of the exchanged top toward it I couldn't resist. It is very light weight, stretchy and comfortable has a small pocket and another 'secret' pocket. It feels nice and breezy on (unlike some of my other skorts that the under skort gets all bunched up) and is a neutral 'olive' colour. I can imagine wearing this to my G&R with a nice top. It feels good to have that picture in my head.

My new Venture Trek skort

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete