Friday, May 6, 2011

2 weeks home...

Here are a few pictures from the first week home (end April).


And a few from the 2nd week (beginning May):


So you can see Trinh doesn't lack for clothes or toys at this stage. I am actually looking forward to getting rid of this mass of accumulated gear when we are done with it this time.

Things have gone remarkably well, really. As of the last 2 days I am feeling pretty normal in terms of tiredness. I guess what they say about 1 day for each hour of timechange is true, even though I did my best to fool myself into beleiving I didn't have jetlag. The first while I had diciplined myself to bring the thermos, pre-measured formula and bottles upstairs each night. The last week, when Trinh was mostly sleeping through the night, there were a couple of late night treks down the stairs where I felt I shouldn't be carrying a baby.

It has taken this long to get household operations back on a somewhat even keel. I still need to finish our taxes, hopefully this week. I have also had a Creative Memories development drop in my lap. I celebrated my 10th anniversary as a consultant in April. For the most part I have done this as a hobby / fun way to meet people / creative outlet. Over the last few years it had become pretty much limited to my occassional workshops attended by a few good friends. But...just as I was considering ways to close the gap in our finances Creative Memories offered to send out a 'MIB' - meeting in a box - with supplies for me to have a 'SOM' - solutions offer meeting - give 15 attendees a mini-picfolio album gift, 5 recordable albums as coordinator gifts for holding a 'PSP' - photo solutions party, and printed resources to do it all. So I a working my mind around how to accomplish this as well...6 events between now and the end of June. I am actually excited about it since the scope of the presentation has gone from crafty to presently different options for ways to start enjoying your photos again. Anyhow...I may just go on about this in a seperate post...if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

  1. I might be interested, email me details!

    So glad things are going well! Isaac looks like an awesome big brother to both little ones!
    Thinking of you, Trinh and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The_kids_look_like_they_are_getting_along_well._Love_the_last_photo_of_Trinh

    ReplyDelete