Here's hoping it's lucky 7 and we get news this week about the status of wee Thu's searches, and indication as to whether she was, in fact, relinquished. I am becoming anxious to know if travel in January is really a possibility, or not.
I received confirmation that Dorinda is in Vung Tau "today" ...so not sure what that means given the timechange...anyhow...I'm splitting hairs here! I don't know what Dorinda is able to accomplish there over the weekend. Maybe it's a time to catch up on emails. It's Sat morning there now...so maybe we get word soon...
In other exciting news...we received our first baby gifts today, from my Mom and Grandma. A hand quilted and embroidered crib quilt, a couple of outfits and 3 handknit sweater sets. Also a double flannel sheet with 3 matching bibs and 2 matching burb pads. Mom also had a knit dress, booties and prayer book from when I was a baby to pass down. I will attempt photos tomorrow...
So it looks like a pink/brown/beige theme for the nursery based on the crib skirt I scored this week on a treasure hunt which coordinates, miraculously, with the quilt and blanket I received tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment