I received a slew of photos from F in response to a request for some more generic shots of the space our baby is in. She really came through...loaning her camera to a boy who snapped quite a nice series of shots that really, taken in combination, are like a time-series, slow motion video. I spent some time last night ordering them, since they arrived one at a time without any time-stamp. I hadn't realized until I saw them in progression just how much they told! She also sent a panoramic video of the room, and another short clip of our baby.
Then, last night, I got ANOTHER four photos from T who left on Saturday. I'm out of contacts now for people I know are travelling:-( ... but do still expect medical photos at some point.
Also wonderful news of another baby girl referral, unsure at this point from which orphanage. Dorinda is planning to return Dec 10. Hopefully we all get updates then, if not before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And hopefully for those close to the cut off a whole slew of referrals in the next 8 days.
ReplyDelete