Monday, January 25, 2010

one closer?

Well, I did make it through an eventful weekend with my parents over and a semi-impromptu dinner with my sister and most of her family as well.  I barely even thought about our wait, save for the updates given to interested family.  Good for me!

This morning I was greeted by an email from a fellow-waiter...she received a proposal of the most gorgeous little baby girl...not exactly sure when, or exactly where she's from, or exactly how old she is...or when they might travel...or when they were DTV...or even if they had specified a girl or 'either'...yet...I am so happy for them.  They have demonstrated ultra-patience in their wait.  And happy for us too...we're one closer.

There was news on the Quebec board as well of at least one referral.  But no news that I've heard for the parents waiting to travel.  Keeping our fingers crossed for everyone and our optimism high...it can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment