We were out for dinner last night with my in-laws. Guess what my fortune cookie said? 'A package of value will arrive soon.' Guess what Arn's said? The same! Guess what our very good friends who adopted from China told us when they received their daughter? "We have THE PACKAGE!'. Could this be a sign? Maybe a sign that the wait is getting to me! It's hard being 'in the zone' when realistically your child could be being born anytime...
On the bright side, our Agency director is expected back from Vietnam today (or maybe tomorrow, not sure about flight times/time change). With any luck referrals will start flowing (I believe there were some pending even before the Christmas holidays and hopefully she has received more while she was there). I am anxious to be asked to update our paperwork (I know...who WANTS to do paperwork??)...we need to before we can receive a referral.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment