Thursday, January 13, 2011

the need to plan...

The newsletter is all but done...just proofing the final colour copy and off to the webmaster to post ... possibly a day early...since the 15th falls on a Saturday this month.  A record, really...but let's wait and see if I get any last minute requests for additions (you'd be surprised how frequently that happens).

And the Christmas stuff is packed up.

Nathaniel's birthday has been celebrated.  (Although I am remiss on thankyous on both counts).

I am practically recovered (ok...well...maybe closer to about 60%) from the nasty flu (but thankful my immunities have been restored).

Just a few fairly typical events upcoming on the calendar (and our first 'away' hockey tournament for Isaac, which I won't have to miss because I won't be in Vietnam).

so...full steam ahead into baby and trip planning!

2 comments:

  1. great newsletter, sharon - do you know the details for tet? we haven't heard anything at all for this year.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are working on it...I think for the first or probably 2nd Sat in Feb for supper time.

    ReplyDelete