Last Sunday I went to bed still so uncertain how our timing would go. Tonight I sit, a large portion of my travel prep in progress, waiting for a travel date. On one hand it's been mentioned that travel dates may be set this week. On the other it has also been said that all official offices are closed this week. So I guess any travel dates set this week will be on anticipated G&R dates...but we will see. Truth is, we still don't have confirmation of a second letter, but that could just be because we are the last in a long string of people who pass the info along.
So my task for tonight is 21 days of dinners. Not making them...but figuring out what they are. This will be good for while I'm away, and also when I am back. I'm thinking 21 index cards with good, fast, kid-friendly and nutritional (mostly) meal plans. If you have a suggestion please leave it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 dinners 3 times each???
ReplyDeleteMy muffin meat loafs. Low in sodium (no ketchup or dehydrated soup mix used). Mathieu loves these. These can be prepared in advance and frozen in silicone muffin molds. Remove them once frozen and store in a ziploc bag. Take out as many as you need and serve with white rice.
ReplyDeleteMakes 12
1 lb ground beef
1 finely grated carrott
1 oignon (I cook it in a pan first)
1 tb spoon of mustard (I use Dijon)
1.5 teaspoon of basil
1 jar of a good tomato sauce (primavera or basil and garlic...). Even salsa works.
Mix 5 first ingredients. make 12 meat balls and put each one in muffin mold. Pour sauce over meatballs and cook for 20 minutes at 375C.
I will have to try that, thanks Sandra! And I'll do a triple batch, so smart B!
ReplyDelete