Things aren't exactly as far ahead as I had presumed. The child dossier we received is fine for the Ministry here to apply for the Letter of No Objection...but it has not been accepted by the DA in Vietnam. They are asking for corrections. No news and with offices closed this week for Tet and open but understaffed some of next week getting any news, much less a travel date, before Feb 14 is unlikely.
My life is getting very complicated as March break closes in on possible travel dates and other logistical issues that I thought we wouldn't have to worry about become an issue.
At least I got some new photos from a friend who we travelled with back in 2007 who was visiting at the orphanage. Otherwise I'd be completely despondent right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That stinks, so sorry that you are having to go through this disappointment :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read this. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete