Got word this morning that our second letter has been issued! Trying to focus on that being a wonderful step forward and not that I expected that step to be done back in ... December? Anyhow.
And in other whatever can go wrong will news...I Xpressposted our request to extend our citizenship application on Wednesday...and after diligently watching the tracking number for it saw nothing happen the rest of the week after it was logged in Mississauga. So I spent last night searching the Canada Post website in hopes of uncovering some clue and reached the conclusion that I had been sold a regional envelope when I needed a national one. Argh! Thankfully this was paperwork I could reproduce and I have simply resent it this morning Priority. Who knows what will happen to the original package and when. Thank G0d I was watching the tracking...
So there is something else for those who follow to be aware of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope fingerprinting went well today!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't there but apparently it went fine. Now we wait...
ReplyDeleteGreat News on the second letter...I never knew when the second letter for Matteo was issued?? never got that...just the entire dossier!!...praying for you and your little girl!!
ReplyDeleteTurns out the first package was actually delivered bright and early Monday morning. I am going to take this as a sign that even when it seems nothing is happening...it is.
ReplyDeleteThe tracking Canada Post offers on Xpresspost is pretty lame...just arrived in originating postal facility...and then...5 days later...delivered. Ah well. Thanks for delivering my national package in a regional envelope. Here's hoping the lady in Nova Scotia isn't put off when she receives our second package later this week (luckily I added in a PS explaining the duplicate package...)
the tide is turning...good news followed by good news...
ReplyDelete