Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Four Months!
Today our baby girl is 4 months old. I had hoped we might be united now, but it was, admittedly, a long shot. Another family has booked their flights and will leave on the 25th. So if nothing else I may, hopefully, be able to have new photos by the end of the month...and with any luck a travel date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good luck sharon - hope you get good news soon. you are so lucky you are going to have her when she is still so little. i'm feeling pretty detached from the whole process right now, not feeling very optimistic i have to say! so am looking forward to hearing your good news soon. we missed seeing you guys at the tet party.
ReplyDeleteJanice
Yes, the fact she is still young is making the delays somewhat bearable. We had ourselves conditioned to expect receiving a child at least 6 months old. Both the boys are in hockey now, which make the weekends hectic. I was disappointed to miss Tet too...next year for sure!
ReplyDelete