Continuing in my 'let's think positive' frame of mind, I sent my travel and hotel info to the Agency today. This is the info they need to have my flight and hotel booked. Who knows...but if travel before Tet is still any sort of possibility they will need this info.
It also gave me a legitimate reason to inquire for any updates at the same time...
...waiting...
and looking forward to the upcoming waiting Mommies dinner in Toronto this Saturday. Wish you all could come :-) Perhaps (hopefully) the last one I attend without my wee bundle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to go before Tet. When does it start and how long does it last?
ReplyDeleteLorraine
I was told we would have to leave before Jan 24...or wait until after Feb 15. I`m not sure much happens between those dates, so probably late February.
ReplyDeleteI just got an update...the 'blackout' period is Jan 19 to Feb 11. Putting the two timelines together I'm assuming that means I need to have travelled by the 19th to have the G&R before the 24th. Otherwise may be able to leave as early as Feb 11 for G&R the week of the 14th.
ReplyDeleteWow, a year ago I was agonizing about travelling before/after Tet. I sure understand what you are going through! I ended up going after Tet, but wished I could have been in the country to see it first hand. I hope you get good news very soon.
ReplyDelete