Well, I can stop holding my breath until at least Saturday...and more probably sometime next week. Our Agency's Director has left Vietnam. The timing of her arrival home is dependant on how everything goes with the toddler she is escorting to Canada for medical assessment. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with the visas etc. Given the time change, her generally hectic schedule and travelling with a toddler, not to mention Thanksgiving weekend...she is going to be exhausted! At least knowing not to expect news somehow makes it easier!?
Following my blog??? I'm going private...if you know me I will probably automatically send you an invite if I know you are here...but if I don't know you I can only invite you with your email address (or that is the only way I have figured out). I just want to know who I am sharing with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
here's hoping you get a little something "extra" to be thankful for this weekend!!
ReplyDeleteJanice