The past few days have mercifully evaporated. We have been blessed with beautiful weather...I've been able to knock off a few more outside jobs (clean windows, fix eavestroph, tidy garage), copy for the newsletter is FINALLY rolling in. Then there was the fieldtrip with Nathaniel's class Fri morning...Springridge farm...4 JK/SK classes...fun!
Tomorrow will be a busy day for us will brunch with one side of family then hosting thanksgiving for both sides...nevertheless I'm pretty sure I could make it to the phone if it rang! We will be telling everyone regardless of when it happens, so with everyone here would be just fine.
But, realistically, we may well have to wait until next week...but by Wednesday I will miserable if it hasn't happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
seriously?? still nothing?? it must be driving you crazy!! it's driving me crazy and i'm pretty sure we won't be getting news ourselves!! hope you're hanging in there and you will have a beautiful face to look at soon!
ReplyDeleteJanice
seriously...still no...been a busy weekend so actually not completely crazy...yet
ReplyDelete