Okay...so we've been told so many different ranges and dates over the last few years and months...should I really be letting myself get excited again?
It's been a busy, busy weekend and more excitement this evening, so lots of distractions. Yet, even so, there's the excitement again.
Had a hard time sleeping last night...up between 2 and 3:30 until I finally let myself check email just in case. I have made a connect with someone travelling mid November (thanks, F.) and am praying I have a little someone over there to send a care package to by then.
And simply NOT letting myself think that we should be travelling now too...our turn will come...
If you are the praying type...perhaps you could try for us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sending positive thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. Being in limbo is so hard...
ReplyDeletesooo.....any news??? hoping you hear something soon!!!
ReplyDeleteJ
Still no...standing by...
ReplyDelete