But sadly I don't. I see a lot of traffic...so I thought I'd put you all out of your misery. Feel free to leave a comment next time you stop by...I'm still wondering who visits so frequently??
I too wish I had some news, but none here either....I am definitely one of your lurkers....check often all the sites...probably too much for my own good!!
i only check about 100 times a day - hoping that good news for you might bring a little good luck our way too!! trying not to get my hopes up but there's always that little tiny glimmer! Missed you guys on Saturday! Janice
Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers for a speedy referral and travel :)
Wish I had something to tell you as well. Hang in there,
ReplyDeleteSandra
I too wish I had some news, but none here either....I am definitely one of your lurkers....check often all the sites...probably too much for my own good!!
ReplyDeleteI'm here about 6000 times a day hoping that you have seen the face of your sweet girl...
ReplyDeleteLike Francesca I am also a frequent site checking lurker :) I hope you all get some news soon!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDelete...still nothing...
ReplyDeleteIt's 8 am in VN...another day with possibilities...
ReplyDeletei only check about 100 times a day - hoping that good news for you might bring a little good luck our way too!! trying not to get my hopes up but there's always that little tiny glimmer!
ReplyDeleteMissed you guys on Saturday!
Janice