Tuesday, November 2, 2010

preparations...

Despite the anxiety we are upbeat and optimistic...and are beginning to put it to use.  On the weekend Arn actually tested out the installation of a new (to us) carseat - an issue when you have 3 kids, all of whom require a booster (1) or seat (2).  I am happy to report that we are able to fit the three seats across the seat of our XL7, so it won't be necessary for Isaac to ride in the 3rd row.  Which is good as I can't fit a stroller with the 3rd row up.

We are also expecting our contractor tomorrow for final touches on our reno.  In preparation I had to clear up the soon to be nursery and I can actually see about 3/4 of the floor in there now. 

I have also over the last week and a half started posting toys, boy clothes and some scrapbooking and craft stuff on kijiji as well as dumping a lot of stuff at Value Village.  I still have a ways to go before I feel optimally ready...I guess...in some ways...it's good to have time to burn...???

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I think you are doing some sort of "positive visualisation" to make things happen!

    ReplyDelete