Friday, November 5, 2010

So...you can guess that I've been checking my email pretty frequently these days...even though I thought for sure Dorinda would CALL with referral news.  However...

I checked my mail as the boys were finishing supper...and there it was...an email from Dorinda with photos, a name, a birthdate and the promise that "If you accept, we can proceed immediately".  Well...yeah!  Her message was timestamped 6:40...and my response to her was stamped 6:44...without having looked at the photos...thought for a minute I'd wait for Arn who was on his way home...  So either I have been checking my mail far too frequently...or I have precision timed intuition.

So there you have it...  :-)

Now I need advise on what to send in a small care package.  Suggestions?  Please?  Something for her, possibly something for the nannies...???

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news Sharon!
    Looking forward to hearing more soon.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and for those who emailed their congrats, thanks too!

    ReplyDelete