F. left last night for Vietnam. Hopefully I will soon connect with other families who may travel with us in the New Year. And...hopefully F. will have photos for us in the next few days, and be able to deliver our care package.
In other news word came on a blog today that Dorinda will leave again for Vietnam on Nov. 29. This trip will cooincide more or less with when I would hope for a medical to be completed for wee Thu. Hopefully she will see to it that it happens. And if we haven't received more word before then on the child dossier she will hopefully get that info too.
My query for a general update this week has gone unanswered so I'm guessing there is simply nothing to report. Perhaps next week I will try a phone call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you get news soon, Sharon! Any word on why she's heading over again? We're going on our 3rd week of unanswered messages so hope you have better luck than us!
ReplyDeleteJ
I haven't spoken to her, but I think combination of dealing with deadlines and changes, working out details for a fundraising project and I heard through the grapevine there may be another child she would like to bring to Canada, probably for treatment, or diagnosis.
ReplyDelete