Wednesday, March 30, 2011

counting the hours...

6:40am - a wonderful night sleep!  22 hours to departure for the airport.  EEEEKKK!!!

6:55am - wondering if blogging is really what I should be doing right now??  Boys still asleep.  Have set deadline for newsletter of 10am.  What I don't have done by then will be done by an amazingly cooperative staff member from TDH Quebec.  Hugs to A!

6:20pm - Arn and my parents are enroute here now.  Have done most of what is essential and what is left is minor.  Feeling a bit guilty that house isn't spotless and fridge isn't full...but I am sure they will manage.  It's just been a really hectic time since I got the travel 'call' last Monday.  I am leaving a big bag of surprises for the kids, so that I can feel good about.  And there is lots of food in the freezer and pantry.

10:20pm - all but last minute things are packed, skype training received...almost ready for bed...but MUST set up blog-editing on netbook first!

3 comments:

  1. All of your followers appreciate any little tidbit of a blog entry so thank you!! so exciting!!! Again have a wonderful day and a safe and memorable trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. is sweet indeed. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a smooth and wonderful trip, Sharon.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete