How much money do I take (aside from what is specified for donations and paperwork)? US or CDN? Do I need to do anything special to be able to withdraw cash at the ATM?
Trying to compile a list of what I need to do to get ready...suggestions?
-get money (how much??)
-book travel insurance for me and baby
-double check documents required for travel and adoption
-call credit card company to advise of travel
-mail final payments to adoption agency (done)
-pack (pretty much done)
-get familiar with the netbook, transfer anything I want access to, set up communication plan for the family
-book flight and visa (travel agent doing it)
-book hotel(s) ... no sure how to handle this one
-put together a few surprises for the boys while I am away
-take the boys to the airport to see where they will come to meet us
-take photos of the nursery all setup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sharon, are you staying at the somerset? if yes, then there is an atm very near by for anything more you need...I brought american but they wanted dong....anyhow hotel should be booked by Loan??.......for the atm, you need a 4 digit pin...very easy ....
ReplyDeleteso exciting !!! and nervous I'm sure....