8:40am Sunday morning - Meeting Loan in 20 min for breakfast and then the hydrofoil to Vung Tau!!!
1:30pm - Checked in at Binh An 4. Got a sweet room with a nice view. Appt at Vung Tau 1 set for 2pm...waiting for Loan to come back and get me. Spent the last half hour getting things ready, hopeful to have baby Trinh with me this evening. The rate at this hotel is 500,000 dong a night (about $25). The Somerset HCMC special rate is $120 for the 2 bedroom I was in. Loan thinks I will be here until Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy this wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see photos!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting for sure!! woke up thinking about you and I even had dreams about my time in vung tau that I'm sure were triggered because of your trip and your staying in vung tau....again so so wonderful for you!!
ReplyDeletewe are very excited for you today and hope all goes well. nicole, brian and nate
ReplyDeleteExciting!
ReplyDeleteAs I read this entry...I have a butterflies. Such a precious moment for you to first meet Trinh.
ReplyDelete