Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Official!!




17 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she's beautiful!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tears of happiness for you!! Congratulations!! I so wish I was there to witness this wonderful event. Enjoy your time with Trinh, one on one, before you come back and have to share her with everyone!!! She is a doll! Everyone will want to dote on her and cuddle her...how couldn't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to read today's news! Congratulations to you, daddy and Trinh's big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your family! She is lovely! So glad that you are together. I was looking forward to seeing her photo! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have been waiting for your "official news" and she is just beautiful. You look so happy Sharon. Congratulations to you and your family and this sweet addition. Big Hug to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! What a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! Congratulations to all of you. She is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the official addition to your family, Sharon! She looks great!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you, Arn and the boys on the new addition to your family! Trinh's a cutie!

    We look forward to meeting her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just beautiful! Congratulations Sharon. Enjoying following your journey.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. so happy to hear the big day arrived!! I've been addicted to your blogs and hearing what you have been up to. Congratulations to you and your family Sharon. Can't wait to meet baby Trinh.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sharon she is even more beautiful now! Congrats on your G&R and everything becoming official. You look so happy. I second Christine's thoughts for speedy paperwork so that you can come home to the rest of the family soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! We miss Saigon a lot over here, but we are starting to feel better about Ottawa. It's such a different pace.

    ReplyDelete