Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thanks everyone for your congratulations! We are very happy!

This morning was spent running around town to do Vietnamese passport stuff and get photos for Canadian passport. Not too exciting. Then lunch at the hotel and more paperwork prep for visit to Canadian Consulate on Monday.

Feeling pretty settled here at Somerset HCMC. It's a shame they don't have one bedroom suites. Anyhow... Have been looking this evening at what there is to do around here over the next week. I am feeling like I need to conserve our travel patience for the trip home. And I'm not sure I am up to repacking our bags for a side trip anywhere. So while I had thought I might do Mui Ne, I don't think I will. I might have considered it if another family was going, but I am a bit tired of being on my own and at least here there is another family from Canada, and another due in Monday.




I need to catch up on details from yesterday, but I'm zonked. Perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment